The Homebuying Mentors® partners with high quality real estate professionals from around the Eastern Massachusetts region to provide excellence in homebuyer education to for first-time homebuyers. Through our partnership, real estate professionals connect with committed first-time homebuyers who are ready to put their goals of owning a home into action.
“I took this class at another location in the past and this one was 100% more useful. I loved meeting all the professionals – the lender, lawyer, real estate agent, etcetera were awesome! Thank you. -Chris
Our results prove the effectiveness of our program:
- This year we will coach over 300 first-time homebuyers, and at least 50% purchase their first home.
- We’ve supported more than 1,500 homebuyers who have accessed over $256 million in mortgage financing with safe stable mortgage products.
- Half of our class graduates who purchase homes are low– to moderate-income.
- Our data shows foreclosure rates of our graduates is significantly below the state average.
“The class really explained a lot about mortgages and the buying process. The class helped answer questions I didn’t even know I had.” -Kim
How can you get involved with The Homebuying Mentors® and gain access to committed, prepared buyers?
Advertise your business in our annual Homeownership Resource Guide
- Our annual Homeownership Resource Guide is an on-the-go resource for prospective home buyers as they make their way through the home buying process.
- The Guide gives information on the ideal steps to buying a home, and references for trusted real estate professionals.
- The Guide serves thousands of homebuyers and homeowners.
- To date over 4500 individuals have participated in our home buying classes, workshops, homeowner fairs, and engaged in individual coaching.
“The class was very good. I already knew a lot about the process but it was great to receive the additional resources. I would recommend this to all prospective buyers.” -Peter
Distribution – 3500 copies are distributed throughout Greater Boston on an annual basis to targeted homebuyers and homeowners with whom we have a trusted relationship.
How the Guide will help you grow your business
- Provides access to active, committed homebuyers and homeowners.
- Become a trusted resource when working with The Homebuying Mentors®.
- We put the power of referrals directly into the hands of people who will use them.
- Your company or services will be in front of 40 new homebuyers each month who are ready to utilize them.
- Free listing with advertisement purchase in our highly-used directory.
- Prime ad placement when contributing towards educational content.
For more information about advertising in The Guide:
Interim Executive Director