Are you interested in bringing Homebuying Education to your community but don’t have the resources to implement the programming on your own? The Homebuying Mentors® would like to partner with you to reach first-time homebuyers in your neighborhood.
Partnering with The Homebuying Mentors® will enable you to bring expert homebuying education programming to your community.
Strong relationships are at the core of the success of The Homebuying Mentors® program. Building strong relationships with all of our partners from local organizations, real estate professionals and our homebuyer graduates helps us ensure first-time homebuyers are able to successfully purchase homes safely and securely.
What we offer:
- Partnering with you to make sure that our objectives are aligned and that the programming is appropriate for the needs of your community.
- Our expert staff will travel to your community to provide the Homebuying 101 class at a location approved by your organization.
- We oversee all recruitment efforts, including web, print and local distribution.
- We will integrate your organizational branding into our outreach and marketing efforts.
- We pull together a team of local real estate professionals to present at the classes.
- We may offer coaching onsite at agreed upon set times and location if there is demand.
- We offer class graduates the option to access remote coaching (including use of Skype, email and phone).
What you offer:
- Introductions to known local community members including trusted real estate professionals and other pertinent partners to ensure a successful class.
- Appropriate support with advertisement and outreach at your office, website, social media and local community events.